Villa Katerina, built with local traditional materials, enjoys extensive views all around of endless olive trees, the White Mountains and the sea, that one can enjoy from any part of the Villa; the luxurious construction and the decoration are the main characteristics of this Villa.
This self-catering Villa sleeps up to 6 persons and is composed of 3 en-suite bedrooms, a large living area and kitchen.
Overlooking your own private Pool and the sea, one of the bedrooms is on the ground floor and has a double bed and en-suite shower room with Jacuzzi bath.
The other two bedrooms are on the first floor. One of them has a double bed and en-suite bathroom with Hydro Massage Shower. The other has two twin beds, en-suite bathroom and Hydro Massage Shower.
From both upstairs bedrooms you step out onto a large veranda which overlooks the olive groves, the White Mountains and the sea.
On the ground floor there is an open plan living/dining room with a large couch for 6 persons, an easy chair and TV / CD. There is also a fully equipped kitchen with oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher washing machine and all the necessary requirements for cooking a meal of your taste.
The interior of the Villa is air-conditioned for comfort on hot summer days.
For any chill days possibly early and late season, there is heating throughout the entire Villa plus a cosy fireplace in the living room. Outside the Villa in a designated place you can find plenty of wood.
ON THE EXTERIOR you can laze around your own beautiful private & secluded Eco chlorine-free 40 sqm heated Pool, listening to bird-song and enjoying the scent of fragrant flowers.
There are new wooden sun-beds for relaxing, a nest and parasols and grass planted alongside.
Nearby is a barbecue that you may easily use. Your own private parking is right outside the Villa.
THE GROUND FLOOR FACTS AT A GLANCE
• Open plan living/dining room with TV and view over the Swimming Pool, olive grove and the sea.
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven and 4 hobs, coffee machine, toaster, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine accessed externally.
• Twin bedroom with en-suite and Hydro Massage Shower.
• French door opens onto the terrace.
• Fireplace and C/H throughout the floor.
• Air-conditioning throughout the Villa.
THE FIRST FLOOR FACTS AT A GLANCE
• Double bedroom with en-suite and Jacuzzi bath opens onto a shared balcony with sea view and with stairs down to the Pool terrace.
• Bedroom with 2 single beds and en-suite and Hydro Massage Shower that opens onto the shared balcony and with stairs down to the Pool terrace.
* For 2 persons there is a 10% discount.
* Villa rentals of 14 days or more, include a Group A car in the price, which is inclusive of all insurance and taxes. Upgrades are available at extra cost
Notes to the rental rates
• A welcome pack will await you in both Villa and Cottage, consisting of traditional fresh organic products. A bottle of olive oil, raki, and local wine from Yiannis own farm.
• For you to enjoy leisurely breakfasts on your terrace overlooking the Pool, there is a breakfast pack consisting of bread, natural juices, eggs, [again from Yiannis own farm] bacon, marmalade and butter.
• Also included are bath & Pool towels. Both Villa and Cottage are cleaned twice a week which includes linen and towel change.
Special seal of the Greek National Tourism Organization Code Number : 1354-13-0150