erfect for a romantic break for 2 people, or a family holiday for 3, Yianni’s Cottage, which overlooks the village Church of Panayia Myrtidiotissa, is the ideal choice.
This self-catering Cottage consists of one double bedroom with A/C, which overlooks your own private Pool. In the traditional sitting/dining room there is a TV, a comfortable L shaped settee / bed and table and chairs. There is also a modern kitchen area that opens onto a terrace situated in the south part and close to your own private secluded Pool and BBQ.
We would like to inform you about some changes we have made this year in our property, in order to have better and higher quality stay.
We provided some space to young artists to express themselves through art. We brought even closer the nature to you and your table with more fruits and vegetables from our garden and fresh eggs from a new small hennery a few meters away from the Cottage.
With respect to the architecture of the area we have upgraded the facilities of the Cottage giving more emphasis to a larger bathroom & shower area. In this area there are parasols and new wooden sunbeds, surrounded by a garden of rich vegetation whilst the bird-song and the aromatic herbs offer special moments to the visitors.
Parking for your car is very close by.
Please look at the introduction to Villa Katerina for more information on the village and area.
THE COTTAGE FACTS AT A GLANCE.
• Open plan living/dining room with TV
• Full equipped kitchen with oven, 4 hobbs and fridge
• Double bedroom has air condition for comfort on hot nights.
• Bathroom with shower
• Mature garden and grass
• Private swimming pool 7m x 4m (depth: 1-1.6m)
* Cottage rentals of 21 days or more, include a Group A car in the price, which is inclusive of all insurance and taxes. Upgrades are available at extra cost
• A welcome pack will await you in both Villa and Cottage, consisting of traditional fresh organic products. A bottle of olive oil, fruits, and local wine from Yiannis own farm.
• For you to enjoy leisurely breakfasts on your terrace overlooking the Pool, there is a breakfast pack consisting of bread, natural juices, eggs, [again from Yiannis own farm] bacon, honey and butter.
• Also included are bath & Pool towels. Both Villa and Cottage are cleaned twice a week which includes linen and towel change.
Special seal of the Greek National Tourism Organization Code Number : 1354-12-1504